For continued and renewed health, try Jenise’s Favorites.
Emerson Ecologic’s Virtual Dispensary
Emerson Ecologics is the premier resource for professional-grade nutritional supplements to the integrative healthcare community. Offering thousands of products from over 250 of the world’s top brands, they can ensure they have to product you need. Dr. Parris loves them so much, she’s helped you get your products there as well.
- To access the Emerson Ecologics “Dr. Parris’ Picks” weblink click here
- Enter the Patient Access Code: heal24
- Set up your personal account on the Emerson site
- Now you can view the “Dr. Parris’ Picks” suggested products list
You will receive a 15% discount (upon checkout) for any products ordered on this site.
Yumana Body Rolling Studio
This studio is a wonderful facility that teaches self care using body rolling balls. For unique classes in New York City, this the studio to try.
- Visit their website: www.yamunabodyrolling.com
- Roll your way to a better you
“The most efficient, most effective form of exercise yet devised by man. Rebound exercise provides all the benefits of ordinary exercise plus many others unique to rebounding. As a form of detoxification, no other exercise comes close. The reason it is so good is because it works the whole body, not just the arms or leg muscles….As the body bounces, the gravitational force changes, and the body adapts to the increase in weight and builds stronger tissues. In essence, the cells work to compensate for the pressure by becoming stronger…. It strengthens every single cell of the body, both muscle and non-muscle…if the organs work better, they can also remove toxins better…it is the best lymph-pumping exercise know: toxins are washed out of tissue throughout the entire body and flushed out.”
- Click here: www.needakrebounder.com
- Purchase your own rebounder and bounce your way toward great health
Sue Hitzmann, Ms, CST, NMT
Sue is a nationally recognized somatic, movement educator, and manual therapist. She has created the M.E.L.T. method, a revolutionary approach to pain-free fitness and longevity.
- Visit her and her website: www.meltmethod.com
- Enjoy! She is amazing
Magen teaches yin yoga and core conditioning classes to NYC’s business and fashion elite. She leads mind and body wellness workshops and retreats both nationally and abroad. Magen founded the transformative “Best Body” program which she offers both to groups and privately.
- Visit Magen here: www.magenbanwart.com
- We know you’ll enjoy your class
In-Home Personal Trainer and Pilates Instructor
Michèle Oppliger is a professional modern dancer, a certified Pilates instructor with 12 years of experience and a MELT practitioner. She has a private practice in NYC where she works with many clients of different ages and with multiple problems. She tailors the workout to each client’s needs and level. She has helped them regain a healthy, strong and well functioning body, with a better understanding of good mechanics with the purpose of achieving ease in the activities they enjoy most (gardening, golfing, skiing, carrying babies…)
- Set up your appointment by calling 646.220.2343
- Enjoy starting your path toward renewed health
Tatiana Martushev, Craniosacral Therapy
Her healing hands will sooth your tensions away. Contact her for your appointment and prepare to slip into bliss.
Jason Gromelski, Owner of Nola Physical Therapy
Jason Gromelski is the real deal. His hands on, focused approach to working with his patients is getting results. I feel that when my patients are treated at Nola Physical Therapy, they are getting the very best of care.
- Learn all about his practice at his website: www.nolany.com
- Call 212.840.6652 to schedule your appointment
DTX, Colonics and Infrared Therapy
Mordechai Alvow, Hairdresser and Owner of Yarok
- Find Mordechai and his incredible hair products at: www.yarokhair.com
- Call 212.876.4293 to schedule your hair appointment
Dean Hazama, PT, CRMT
Dr. Fratellone, M.D.
- Midtown Integrative Health and Wellness 515 Madison Ave, NYC
- Contact 212.421.3202
- Website fratellonemedical.com
Dr. Siri Smith, Chiropractor
Michelle Zemor, Psychotherapist, LCSW
She supports people in their search for clarity and helps identify patterns that no longer serve. She encourages the search for deeper self-awareness, helping her clients find greater balance and new possibilities in their lives.